Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blessed beyond belief

I am so thankful for all my new facebook fans that have stuck with me. It is people like you that keep me going. I love what I am doing. I am also grateful to my customers and all the positive feedback! You all rock! This coming week, I will be mailing a box of beanies to St. Jude's Children Hospital! I am also working on a box for "Now I lay me down to sleep" These organization have really hit a sweet spot with me. In the near future...I will be making two more donations. I will blog about those two in another post. I am still very busy and trying to sneak in some new stuff in between. Easter is coming and I have a couple things I will be posting on facebook and in my shop! I just made a few huge orders for some awesome yarn and I am so excited as they will be arriving today. I have a lot of new headbands coming out also. Once it calms down a bit for me I am going to sneak in more of my new line of Shutter bugs and Camera Critters. I can't wait to reveal a couple new surprises too. Oh and I must mention...If you are a crocheter or knitter, you must check out http://www.rakjpatterns.net/ for a great membership. I have been a member for a few months now and all I can say is A-W-E-S-O-M-E You must check it out. There are so many benefits of this membership. We have a lot of fun on game night too. I don't want to give up to much...check it out for yourself. Become a member...especially if you are a beginner and want to start building your pattern supply. I am also looking forward to my 1k giveaway coming up soon. I am scouting out some pretty awesome vendors to participate in my giveaway. It's going to be amazing. I must get back to work! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment